Friday, March 11, 2016

somethin' simple

this week is gonna be pretty simple. because most of my meals on here have been time consuming and require a lot of different ingredients. so this week I'm just gonna give you guys my favorite style of spaghetti.

ingredients: 
spaghetti
ground beef
tomato sauce
olive oil/ butter
salt

to begin this simple meal, you're gonna first boil some water with butter, or olive oil, your choice really. then once the water comes to a boil, put in the noodles. let them boil until they come to the texture of your preference. while the noodles are cooking, mix the ground beef and the tomato sauce in a pan on low heat. once the noodles are done softening, strain the water and place the noodles on low heat. (this part is optional, but i choose to add some salt to the bare noodles.) then once thats done, place the mixed sauce and ground beef into the noodles. personally, i put the sauce over the noodles once they're on my plate, but that is just my preference! you guys can choose what you do once the food is ready to be prepared! enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. yummy yummy. can't wait to try this! Nice job bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! This sounds delicious! My mouth is literally drooling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love spaghetti! This sounds great!

    ReplyDelete