Monday, April 25, 2016

Simple Sandwich

I'm always hungry at school and never have anything to eat because it takes so long to make something that'll be good by the time it's lunch time! So if you're in the same boat as me, I may have something for you! So this morning I decided to conquer this hunger that I face daily & make myself something. It was quick, and took very little food. All you'll need is two slices of bread, mayo, or butter whichever you prefer, your selection of cheese and your selection of Ham or turkey. Now, just toast the bread, to where you like it. Apply your choice of spread onto it, and then put on your choice of cheese and meat, and put it in the iron press to melt the cheese & compact the sandwich. Now that that's all done, you should have a really good looking easy sandwich ready for you for later!!! I hope everyone enjoys their sandwich as much as I do! 

1 comment:

  1. Dope. You should always toast your bread. It's pretty dank

    ReplyDelete